1. We recommend to close all browsers first
2. Double-click the NUIA Productivity+ Installer (.exe)
3. Follow the installation instructions
Note: If you do NOT participate in the KPI phase, please uncheck the KPI checkbox (see figure below). If you want to participate, please read the article "How do I set up NUIA Productivity+ for the KPI Phase?"
4. After you have installed NUIA Productivity+, a NUIA icon will appear in your taskbar
The icon is located in the right corner of the Windows taskbar
The icon shows you in colour whether the software is switched on/off:
NUIA is off
NUIA boots (lasts max. 3 seconds)
5. After NUIA is active, the tutorial starts automatically after the installation and you will be introduced to the first steps with NUIA Productivity+
6. If you open your browser, you have to activate the NUIA plugin (the following pictures show the activation in Chrome as an example):
Click in your browser in the upper right corner on a yellow icon with an exclamation mark on "New extension added"
Then click on "Activate extension"
If the NUIA plugin has been successfully added to your browser, a green NUIA icon will appear.
If you have further problems with the first installation, please do not hesitate to contact us personally. We will be glad to help you.
Telefon: +49 89 2000 128 - 30