If you want to complete a KPI survey at a time that is more convenient for you, you can also start it manually via the NUIA settings.
- Go to the NUIA Settings: Click on the NUIA icon in the tray menu of your computer. It is usually located in the system tray, at the bottom right corner of the screen. Open the "Settings".
- Go to the section "KPI Phase" and expand the field "Surveys".
- Click on the button "Manage Surveys" within the Surveys field. This action will display a list of all available surveys that can be started manually.
- In the list of surveys, locate the ones labeled as "Available." These surveys are ready to be started manually. Just click on the Icon to start the survey.
- If you have missed a survey and the text next to it states, "Survey wasn't finished in time", don't worry. Simply click on the button next to that text. This action will initiate the missed survey, allowing you to complete it.